Having met many lovely people on twitter, I was asked to post tonight by @ddh77, or
Dani, she has awarded me an amazing honest scrap award. Not one to turn down a gift of any kind, as I don’t receive many, I’m gladly accepting it, and thank you Dani, for thinking so kindly of me!
I’m meant to tell you ten interesting facts about myself, and pass this on to 3 bloggers whom I enjoy reading regularly.
Having taken a very deep breath, wishing myself good luck and generally being very British, here I go.
1. I am a bit of a Twihard, for those of you that don’t know what that means I’m a Twilight fan. I read all four novels in a week, I think that’s when my marriage actually hit the rocks, maybe I should blame good old Stephenie Meyer for making me wish that all men were like Edward Cullen. Can I sue for that?
2. I’m also a Science Fiction fan, love Star Trek, Buffy, the X files, anything along those lines. I read mostly Pratchett, Holdstock and McCaffrey. Totally in love with dragons of every kind. Although I’d never admit that of course. Ahem.
3. I’m a qualified Biochemist although I work in sales now, which means I never get to use my degree. This frustrates me as I could have probably done the job I’m doing now with no qualifications what so ever. And sometimes I feel like I will be stuck in my job for the rest of my life, as I’m too comfortable with my role in our company. In other words I wish I were more motivated to follow my aspirations.
4. I banana and marmite on breakfast cereal. I know that sounds disgusting but it’s pretty nice.
5. I’ve lost seven and a half stone (105 lbs) since July of last year which is basically a small-ish person. What this means is 5 dress sizes, my daughter can hug me properly, and I can run after my son and play ball with him. I’m 24 pounds off my ideal weight.
6. I run 2 miles per day, soon to increase to 3.
7. My favourite song is four seasons in one day by Crowded house.
8. I hate materialism in all way, shape and form, and would happily work for the greater good, as long as I could chew gum.
9. My sarcasm is so sharp, it makes people bleed. Literally.
10. I write erotica as a sideline. Mostly in welsh. If you want to see it, please be warned, I was coerced into posting a blog it’s here. It pays the bills I don’t expect to receive.
That’s me really. As for blogs I read regulary, Of course there is Beth who is a fine young poet, I’m sure you’ll agree. I also regularly read Mr Adam Dustus and Gerardine Baugh. I may even come out from hiding and leave comments from now on 🙂
That’s me. Anything else you want to know, you can just ask!